Hi everyone, I'm a new wicket user and curently trying out some examples.
Stumbled upon the Palette component which i want to integrate in my project.
Problem is i need to make it work a little different.
For starters i would like just to have only the move < , > buttons, not the
other two. I will actualy need to have a 3rd which is gonna behave
diferently - would replace a selection with another.

1.So i tried to override
public Component newUpComponent() { }
but i just don't know what component to return. Null doesn't work for not
showing the upComponent.

2. Can it be done so when i click on the move > button i would submit the
form or something so as to be able to modify the model on the available
selections?