Hi Igor,
you get a session bean and store the stub in wicket's session object and thats how you reference it. so instead of stuffing it into httpsession you stuff it into wicket's. vincent wrote an ejb3 wicket app so maybe he can give you more input or you can woogle [1] for ejb3

H EY ! - i never heard about woogle... my first thought after using it 2 mins: LINK IT ON THE WICKETPAGE!!!
it would have helped me much in past!

PS: you really should change the name from dirty() to snyc() or sth like that or even go a step further and use AOP to call this automatically whenever sth is touched....

we like dirty() and havent had any complaints so far save this one. you can always do: MySession { public void sync() { dirty(); } } :)

sure i can do this... i just meant u usually dont think about snycronising when seeing a "dirty()" - called function

aop sounds nice, if there was an intercepor for "change to any field value in any object in this instance" we might consider it. we are not aop wizs so maybe there is one and we dont know about it.

im neither,  but you could call it everytime a page is processed?

[1] http://woogle.billen.dk/search

-Igor

Regards,

Korbinian