On 8/14/06, Korbinian Bachl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

we like dirty() and havent had any complaints so far save this one. you can always do: MySession { public void sync() { dirty(); } } :)

sure i can do this... i just meant u usually dont think about snycronising when seeing a "dirty()" - called function

i think dirty() is quiet standard. it tells the object that you changed it and now it needs to do whatever it needs to do to react to that.

aop sounds nice, if there was an intercepor for "change to any field value in any object in this instance" we might consider it. we are not aop wizs so maybe there is one and we dont know about it.

im neither,  but you could call it everytime a page is processed?

yes we could, but that would cause a ton of unnecessary replications and take away a lot of bandwidth inside the cluster.