Are you building portlets? or are you building a CMS like system?

http://burgerweeshuis.sf.net is a CMS, but specific to pop venues,
probably not helping you.

Two students at Topicus are going to build an open source CMS using
Wicket, this fall as their graduation project. This will be similar to
joomla, drupal, etc.

Martijn

On 8/25/06, Peter Neubauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to jumpstart a portal solution for some monitoring app.
> However, has anyone found a nice "outer" framework to take up all the
> gritty portal stuff, much like Joomla in PHP, so I could use wicket
> just for the real content I want to provide, or is that jsut lazyness
> from my side and I should just do the stuff totally in Wicket?
>
> /peter

Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! Embed Wicket components in your portals!
-- http://wicketframework.org