Not sure what to say... it makes me productive...

It's not really fair to compare Wicket and WebObjects (WO). WO is a
whole package of frameworks and tools that function well together (but
can be used independently). Wicket needs team mates to replace WO entirely.

With Wicket any html and java editors will do just fine. This is
generally a good thing (I think) but it's also a restriction. With
WebObjects the tools are part of what makes the package great:

Start up the WOBuilder tool, create a WODisplayGroup instance and start
(visually) combining WOComponents and binding them to data. It's fast
and intuitive...

/Anders

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Conceptual/WO53_WOBuilderGuide/

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/webobjects/Reference/API/com/webobjects/appserver/WODisplayGroup.html
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Webobjects/Reference/API/com/webobjects/appserver/WOComponent.html

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> :) It's one of my favorite parts of Wicket, so sure.
>
> What about the strong points of WebObjects, what are the things you
> really like about that?
>
> Eelco
>
> On 8/29/06, Anders Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Sure, if it has to be just like Wicket to compete; you win. ;-)

http://ojalgo.org/

Mathematics, Linear Algebra and Optimisation with Java