Well, thank you for your support :)... That's exactly what I needed!

Maybe I was not clear enough in my specification. If I would not say that I
need a tri-state checkbox, but a formComponent which looks like checkbox
(see here:
http://www.indigorose.com/webhelp/vp20/Program_Reference/Misc/Tri-state_Checkbox.htm)
would it make sense? At the end, it is a component like any other component
and it has nothing to do with the w3c.org specification...