Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Im Auftrag von Igor Vaynberg
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. August 2006 18:18

An: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Wicket-user] Tri-state checkbox

too bad the point is not to submit the form on every click so input type="submit" wont work.

you need something to carry the value on form submissions so you will need a hidden field. i would use a form that composites a HiddenField and an img with onclick that toggles its src and the hidden field's value.

-Igor