No other ajax component is added except the target is passed the
feedbackcomponent. I can see all the javascripts necessary, and there is no
error either on the javascript side or on the java side. The callback
function to get the autocomplete iterator is not called at all by wicket
when the autocomplete textfield component has the error message associated
to it. I can show my file file if necessary.