Also, I forgot to add that :

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/mm/app/resources/wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.autocomplete.AutoCompleteBehavior/wicket-autocomplete.js"></script>

is missing in the second page with the error in the feedback panel. So the
problem is that the java script for the component didn't get added when the
component has an error.