I've repoduced also this java script error in the following context :
Here is the ajax context and also component hierarchy involved.
So in my page I have a main container which extends Border component. I’ve
set on this container
setOutputMarkupId(true). Let’s name this container A.
Panel(extends Panel component) that contains DatePicker component is child
of A.
This child defines a form component that has 2 DatePicker components inside
and associated inputs and also other inputs. Let’s name the child of border
container B.
I’ve called also on form on B setOutputMarkupId(true).

First time when the page is rendered all inputs from B are disabled(using
AttributeModifier) and both DatePicker components work properly.
I have also a AjaxSubmitButton that enables all the inputs from B.
Clicking on it inputs became enabled (I am using here AttributeModifier),
but both
DatePicker components generate that java script error.
What I’m doing in onSubmit method of that AjaxSubmitButton is the following
:
target.addComponent(A);