Thank you all for your comments. Now I set the configuration in
Application.init. I was jutst wondering about seeing the "You are in
DEVELOPMENT mode" during deployment, what breaks our deployment checker wich
reports an error if the deploy,ment ready application still reports "You are in
DEVELOPMENT mode".

Thank you all!

<<winmail.dat>>