I just wonder about the place where in the DataTableExample (in wicket
examples) the alternating style for the table rows (<tr class="even"...> and
me. Or does it the SortableDataProvider? Or do I have to it on my own (as in
the displaytag examples)?
If it should happen automatically, it does not work in Wicket 2.0.

Stefan

<<winmail.dat>>