I need a place where i can initialize a page, get data from the database and set the models of my components.  I assume I'm going to need the data before i set the models.  I know some components constructors require models to be passed in and can not be set later.  The problem with doing this work in the constructor is that when I"m making links to this page from somewhere else it will run all this database work when your on the page that links to it.  (This really slows things down, i don't want to go to the DB until they click the link)  I've also tried onAttach but this doesn't work when the page reloads for any reason.  it will try to re add the components and throw an error.  Where can i get my data and set the models that the code will only be run once and not when making a link to this page from another.