I checked out wicket 2.0 from svn. Now I build wicket base (in subdir
'wicket') eith

     mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true package

to skip the failing tests. This creates a file named
"wicket-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar" in subdir wicket/target.

Now I change to subdir 'wicket-extensions'. I do the same as above but
now I get

wicket-extensions\src\java\wicket\extensions\markup\html\repeater\
        RepeatingView.java:[26,31] cannot find symbol
        symbol  : class AbstractRepeater
        location: package wicket.markup.html.list

But the wicket.markup.html.list.AbstractRepeater class is part of wicket
base and it seems to be compiled without any error. What am I doing
wrong? How can I build the current wicket extensions?

Stefan