Wicket is in 2.0 a Java 5 project, and the projects haven't yet been
altered to take advantage of maven's multi module support. I think
this will happen somewhere in the beginning of october when I have
finished my current chapter for WIA...

Martijn

On 9/17/06, Martin Funk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> wicket is nicely set up as a Maven multi module projekt and the parent
> of all modules may be found in wicket-parent.
> Build instructions may be found there:
> https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket/trunk/wicket-parent/README.TXT
>
> mvn -Pjdk1.4 clean install
> should install the Java 1.4 specific modules and
> mvn -Pjdk1.5 clean install
> the Java 5 modules.
>
> Have fun,
>
> Martin
>

> Stefan Lindner schrieb:
> > I checked out wicket 2.0 from svn. Now I build wicket base (in subdir
> > 'wicket') eith
> >
> >      mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true package
> >
> > to skip the failing tests. This creates a file named
> > "wicket-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar" in subdir wicket/target.
> >
> > Now I change to subdir 'wicket-extensions'. I do the same as above but
> > now I get
> >

> > wicket-extensions\src\java\wicket\extensions\markup\html\repeater\
> >       RepeatingView.java:[26,31] cannot find symbol
> >       symbol  : class AbstractRepeater
> >       location: package wicket.markup.html.list
> >
> > But the wicket.markup.html.list.AbstractRepeater class is part of wicket
> > base and it seems to be compiled without any error. What am I doing
> > wrong? How can I build the current wicket extensions?
> >
> > Stefan

Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! New Ajax components: Tree, TreeTable and ModalWindow
-- http://wicketframework.org