I did not succeed yet to isolate the problem. I have placed an alert in
the Calendar.setup function which shows it is not called on script load
(through Ajax) in my app with IE6. However, when I reduce everything to
the minimum, it works. So I need to strip down the app bit by bit to
figure what makes it fail.

As soon as I have a (not)working test case, I will send it.

Thanks,

Pierre-Yves

>>> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642