In fact, i use utf-8 as my coding.
The following is the content of the html.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<head>
</head>
<form wicket:id="form">Country: <input type="text" wicket:id="ac" size="50"
/></form>

I also tried many ways
1.keep meta charset or remove it.
2.keep <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> or remove it.

I can't get the right result.

Another problem
You can copy a chinese word and paste to the AutoCompleteTextField, no event
will fired.You can see it in the server side.