I don'y really understand why. I was able to reproduce the problem with
the files attached to bug report. And after I fixed the debug console,
the problems were no longer there (though there was other problem -
component not rendered except - for which it is necessary to disable
component render check, at least for now).

Are you sure you have cleared the browser cache?

So far I had no problems with ajax header contribution apart from this
one. But that doesn't mean there are none. Can you please provide a
testcase/quick start for the problems you are encountering now?

Thanks,
-Matej