Oh btw. I develop on OS-X, my co-workers on both linux and Win-XP and
we deploy on linux. I also test the application in Safari and firefox,
my coworkers do the IE thing and firefox. This way we ensure our
application doesn't run off and stops working completely in one of the
major browsers. One of my coworkers even tests the application on his
Nokia 770 which is opera based iirc.

Martijn