That sounds nice. I always redeployed the complete ear. You had to
restart JBoss after every 2 to 3 deployments because of the memory
problem. I found it a very annoying process.

In my current project I am very happy to work with Jetty. We will deploy
and test on WebLogic though. I am not afraid of large differences as we
will not use EJBs in this project. We will use a bit of JNI, but because
of Spring, that will just be a configuration issue.

     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/