I think the best selling point for wicket to be shown on a 10 minute
presentation (remember it is really quick 10 minutes!) is markup
inheritance, API extensibility (Like extending the Link or Label class),
Model and POJO + HTML completely separated.  With that, I think you are
complete for the time you have.

My 2 cents.

Marc