Sorry about the dual post, back button problem. Unfortunately gmail isn't
developed with wicket ;-)

On 1/4/07, Iman Rahmatizadeh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, comparing to struts/jsp/... solutions the best features would be
imho :
1- Moving away from Request/Response
2- Full power of OO in the presentation layer
3- Real Reusable Components / Panels / Markups / Anything (!)
4- Separation of Concerns (Markup for layout and presentation, Java for
logic)
5- Power of IModels/Property Models/Compound Models (though a bit hard to
explain)
6- Neat & easy AJAX support

Iman