I recently completed a similar presentation (however it was longer
than 10 minutes).

In my opinion Wicket's main selling point to development teams is
reusability and maintenance. Features like OO component model, markup
inheritance, and html like templates lead to better reusability and
easier maintenance.

I would create a simple webpage that consists of several components
that show off some customization to a built in Wicket feature, perhaps
markup inheritance to get a "border" effect, and an ajax dialog or so.
Then I would demo the application from a browser and ask how long it
would take to build something similar in struts.... when they answer
several days etc show them the Wicket code.

Its hard to compete with a solution that produces such clean code with
very little effort like Wicket... play that angle.

Ryan