I will try to look at the code shoonish.

Regarding a feature freeze, there are 2 things that still need doing on my end:

1. Font renderer switchover: We have 1 wordwrap bug that needs fixing
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1530723), and after it has been
fixed, I need to merge
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/multiline_textarea to speed
up text rendering again. Then it will be just bug fixing.

2. Savegame compatibility is not done. We need to fix that up, because we want
to keep compatibility again starting from builg 19 - we need to identify the
packages that we can ignore with map loading and not load them (implement
https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1531463 and scrap
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility/+merge/276088).

I would also like the editor help in. It's not 100% slick (e.g. no resources
help yet), but it does already contain some very valuable information and
shouldn't introduce new bugs
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/editor_help

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas/+merge/281909
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of