Good idea about the enum class and the variable name, I will change that :)

I don't think that we will have desyncs here though:

- It's an additional option to an already existing function, so we should have
seen desyncs before if this was a problem
- It only affects the current player, other players' and critters' states
shouldn't care about what I see
- We would have functions like Bob::set_position and Building:set_seeing
trigger a playercommand down the line just for their current vision - all their
state changes should have been handled already at that point

Feel free to convince me otherwise, I'm not that familiar with all the
networking stuff.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1675179-lua-hide-fields/+merge/320981
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch