Did another round of playtesting yesterday. Here are my observations:

the "frozen" tooltip texts "did not find any ressources were really annoying. I
had them for the beekeepers, the fruitcollectors and the aquafarms.

the tavern showed a similar blinking behaviour than did the shipyard before,
but only in the working cycle. Had a look at the playercolour .png's and there
are some of them where a few (only 2 or 3) pixels are jumping around for
example in the windows or at the window frames. This results in a very
disturbed and twitchy look for the buildings. Perhaps you could have a look
into the animations for this two buildings again. I will continue my game this
evening and will examine every other building for that behaviour.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch