Don't worry about the time to fix this. You are normally fixing things faster
than I can test.
For the aqua farm you could simply give the player a hint to ensure there is a
working claypit near the aqua farm and the farm has all the ressources it needs.
For collector and beekeeper I would switch the ssuggestions first consider
supplying these buildings with their ressources then consider dismantling. I
will test it again now with the new revision. Perhaps we could even lower the
treshhold for the productivity. so the message is really only triggered if
there is a severe problem with the building.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch