You may refer to the following links, where it is suggested for calculations perhaps up to 100 atoms per cell to have at least a Gb router (or a Gb switch) and a few computers that have

an Intel i7 quad-core processor,
2 GB of RAM per core,
a Gb network card, and
a hard disk drive with hundreds of GB of disk space:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09334.html
http://www.wien2k.at/events/ws2015/WIEN2k-installation.pdf (slide 2)
http://www.wien2k.at/hard+soft/index.html