Do you mean x_lapw or x lapw ? Sometimes an underscore makes a difference !
and what was the difference between x lapw1 -eece and x lapw1, when you tried
it ?

Von: Wien [wien-boun...@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Abderrahmane
Reggad [jazai...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Januar 2017 13:40
An: wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: Re: [Wien] How to calculate Band structure and DOS by the onsite
hybrid method

Thanks Dr Gavin for your answer

- The the -eece flag exists for the script x lapw ( page 58 of the usetguide (
http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ) and I
tried it and it works well.

- Even for spaghetti I have executed the following command and it doesn't give
error but i don't know if it's correct or no.

Mr: A.Reggad
Laboratoire de GĂ©nie Physique
Université Ibn Khaldoun - Tiaret
Adresse: BP 144 AL ATTAF AIN DEFLA