Thanks!
My rule of thumb is to see if my underlying data lends itself to being
shown in a scatterplot or histogram; they nicely show that e.g. an average
is not "the one true value". But I know that this may not be possible with
multidimensional, very large datasets.

Jan

> Hoi,
> Thanks, this [1] is what I did with it and I use it on Facebook to get
> attention to cooperation.
> GerardM
>
> http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2017/06/wikidata-
> vs-geonames-first-to-throw.html
>
> On 16 June 2017 at 21:08, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Perhaps of interest.
> >
> > Pine

Jan Dittrich
UX Design/ User Research

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.