Hi everyone,

We’re preparing for the April 2017 research newsletter and looking for
contributors. Please take a look at:
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WRN201704 and add your name next to any paper
you are interested in covering. Our target publication date is Friday July 7
UTC although actually publication might take place several days later. As
usual, short notes and one-paragraph reviews are most welcome.

Highlights from this month:

• Automatic Classification of Wikipedia Articles by Using Convolutional Neural
Network
• Cumulative Experience and Recent Behavior and their Relation to Content
Quality on Wikipedia
• Embracing Wikipedia as a teaching and learning tool benefits health
professional schools and the populations they serve
• Information needed: comprendere e anticipare i bisogni informativi al tempo
di Wikipedia
• Persistent Bias on Wikipedia, Methods and Responses
• Wikipedia Matters

If you have any question about the format or process feel free to get in touch
off-list.

Masssly, Tilman Bayer and Dario Taraborelli

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/ wiki/Research:Newsletterndows 10