Eloquence added a comment.

I like annual.wikimedia.org/2014 . The only caveat is that wikimedia.org
technically could refer both to WMF and a chapter, and indeed some chapters
host their websites as country-code subdomains xx.wikimedia.org. That caveat
applies to transparency.wikimedia.org as well although in that case overlap is
less likely, while every chapter does indeed tend to have its own annual report.

That said, perhaps we can account in the design for linking to chapter-level
reports, @Heather? Having a single canonical URL for finding all the annual
reports would actually be kinda nice.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T599

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Eloquence
Cc: wikibugs-l, Dzahn, Heather, Jorm, Eloquence, Krenair, jeremyb