Kolossos,
Thanks for this work - it's fascinating to see the huge gaps in the
data and I was wondering if maybe this reflects the work of lots of
individuals who have input those properties by hand, or whether some
people have enabled clever bots for their regions that other regions
could reuse? (hopefully)

I can see at a glance in the case of the Netherlands that not all
objects in the subclass lists that are in the English (or Dutch!)
Wikipedia with geo-coordinates are in the overlay maps, so I was
wondering how the data got in there. I was also interested to see some
slight incorrections in the coordinates for certain subclasses
(probably based on some older geocoordinate conversion software for
some specific database).

Jane