Hey folks :)

We've been working on completely rewriting the header section and
moving it towards the new design. We're not there yet but the next
step is ready for testing and then rolling out on Wikidata. Please go
ahead and test it thoroughly at
http://wikidata.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Q27946. This will allow you to
collapse the in other languages box for example and adds a hint about
how to configure the displayed languages. The remaining known issues
are tracked at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T75654.

In addition to the new header the next deployment will bring a lot of
under-the-hood changes and bug fixes. The most relevant changes for
you are:
* we made the diff for time values more meaningful
* we fixed a lot of bugs in the time datatype
* edit links are no longer cached incorrectly based on the users
permission (This lead to users sometimes seeing edit buttons on pages
that they could not edit and no edit buttons on pages that they could
edit.)
* we fixed some issues with propagating page moves and deletions on
the clients (Wikipedia, etc) to Wikidata
* we corrected an issue where you would see new data in the old part
of a diff (This affected qualifiers mainly.)
* the sitetointerwiki gadget now also works on diff pages
* the precision is now detected correctly when entering a quantity in
scientific notation
* we added mailto as an accepted protocol for the URL datatype

Unless you find big issues during testing we plan to deploy this on
Wikidata on 24th of March.

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata