Hey Romaine :)

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 10:49 PM, Romaine Wiki <romaine.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lydia,
>
> Perhaps it is for many users handy to have the collapsible option, but I
> personally like to know and I hope that I can disable the collapsible option
> in my .css. Otherwise it would be unhandy for those users who speak multiple
> languages and edit in multiple languages and do want to see at once all the
> languages they have selected to see.

I am not sure I understand. If they don't want to see all the other
languages then they collapse the in other languages box and don't see
it. Am I missing something?

> Second, I would like to suggest to have all other languages in a collapsed
> section, as the current gadget labels list is not the most user friendly way
> to edit labels in the various other languages. In the current version of this
> item I can't edit languages like cy, cs, it, as I do not have those languages
> selected with my preferences.

That's a good point. I had that on my radar but we didn't have a
ticket for it. I created one now at
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T92759 There is a conceptual issue
we need to solve there. I lined it out in the ticket. Input from you
and others is very welcome there.

> Besides the feedback I would like to say thank you for all the hard work on
> Wikidata.

\o/
Thanks!

Cheers