Hi Lydia,

Perhaps it is for many users handy to have the collapsible option, but I
personally like to know and I hope that I can disable the collapsible
option in my .css. Otherwise it would be unhandy for those users who speak
multiple languages and edit in multiple languages and do want to see at
once all the languages they have selected to see.

Second, I would like to suggest to have all other languages in a collapsed
section, as the current gadget labels list is not the most user friendly
way to edit labels in the various other languages. In the current version
of this item <http://wikidata.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Q27946> I can't edit
languages like cy, cs, it, as I do not have those languages selected with
my preferences.

Besides the feedback I would like to say thank you for all the hard work on
Wikidata.

Thanks.
Romaine

Op zaterdag 14 maart 2015 heeft Lydia Pintscher <
lydia.pintsc...@wikimedia.de> het volgende geschreven: