Quick hack: On your user common.js page, add:
importScript( 'User:Magnus Manske/ext-props.js' );

This will "move" all statements for external IDs (to be exact, all
properties with a "URL formatter" property) to the sidebar.
The statements in the main body are just hidden; there is a toggle link in
the sidebar to make them visible again, qualifiers and all.

This is, of course, just a demo to show what the main body would look like
without such statements.