On 08.04.2015 16:02, Jean-Baptiste Pressac wrote:
Thank you, I will have a look to your publication to have a better
understanding of the mecanism of "RDFisation".

Are you also going to solve the problem with the links to the wikidata
ontology ? For instance on this page
http://wikisparql.org/sparql?query=DESCRIBE+%3Chttp%3A//www.wikidata.org/entity/VTe085defe2fad71c9445145ec538e724c%3E
"time precision" has a link to
http://www.wikidata.org/ontology#timePrecision which does not exists.

Yes, all URIs should eventually be resolvable. We could not make this work with our RDF dumps but the ongoing official RDF dump discussions will certainly result in resolvable URIs. There will also be some changes in the URI schemes as part of this process. Stay tuned. ;-)

Markus

Regards,

Jean-Baptiste Pressac