The work on queries and arbitrary access is well on its way, and also the
new UI is continually being developed and deployed. I don't think that it
is too early to think and gather consensus on how the steps for Wiktionary
could look like. I am certainly not proposing to stop the current work on
queries, but merely to create realistic tasks for the Wiktionary phase of
Wikidata.