Hi all,

I think this topic might have been discussed many months ago. For
certain data types in the chemical compound space (P233, canonical
smiles, P2017 isomeric smiles and P234 Inchi key) a higher character
limit than 400 would be really helpful (1500 to 2000 chars (I sense
that this might cause problems with SPARQL)). Are there any plans on
implementing this? In general, for quality assurance, many string
property types would profit from a fixed max string length.

Best,
Sebastian

Sebastian Burgstaller-Muehlbacher, PhD
Research Associate
Andrew Su Lab
MEM-216, Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine
The Scripps Research Institute
10550 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
@sebotic