I think that it depends on just what data is used from them.

I've looked a bit at the Yago data.   The mappings from Wikipedia categories
to WordNet synsets are pretty good, although there will be some errors.  The
instance relationships are less good as they are just the Wikipedia category
membership relationships, which are known to have problems.

So I would think that what to get from Yago is the Wikipedia to Wordnet
mappings, not the instance relationships.

I haven't looked at BabelNet much.  My expectation is that they will have more
mappings but maybe at the price of more errors.

If there is a desire to have a mapping from Wikidata to Wordnet, the only
reason to not want to use of these efforts as a start is the quality of their
mapping.   Perhaps one option is to repeat something along the lines of what
they did but more closely tailored to the situation in Wikidata.

peter