Hi Thad,

It is a really great project, I quote some of the points of Sebastian:

>* # regarding Opencorporates *>* I have a critical opinion with
> Opencorporates. It appears to be *>* open, but you actually can not get
> the data. If somebody has a *>* data dump, please forward to me. Thanks. *
> >* More on top, I consider Opencorporates a danger to open data. It *>*
> appears to push open availability of data, but then it is limited *>* to
> open licenses. Usefulness is limited as there are no free dumps *>* and
> no possibility to duplicate it effectlively. Wikipedia and *>* Wikidata
> provide dumps and an API for exactly this reason. *>* Everytime somebody
> wants to create an open organisation dataset *>* with no barriers, the
> existence of Opencorporates is blocking this.*

I think that having the possibility to make an analysis on bulk is
important.

Some data in opencorporates are incomplete - like founders, capital raised,
investors, despite some info is fed from users.
Currently most data is about US and NZ, Id like t see EU more represented.

I would like to have possibility to visualise a network of companies and
their participations.
And build bypartite graphs between personas and companies.
I will try to reach them, about cooperation for such a project.

Do you have connections with them?