Brill Lyle,
It seems you have not reached consensus to use the catalog property in the
way you have been doing, and your edits are now being reverted after not
responding to various objections that can be seen in the links you have
provided. If the "Black Lunch Table" catalog is published, either online or
in book form, then you can reference the link to it on items using "catalog
code" combined with "catalog=Black Lunch Table" with quick statements.
Apparently you haven't done that, probably because the website that links
from the item for "Black Lunch Table" holds no intormation about the
subject items you have been editing besides the notice "Stay Tuned for Our
Official Website". You can better wait until the website is published with
the database before adding statements on Wikidata. Maybe you just
misunderstood how to reference your statements. I understand why people
involved with Wikidata quality (Sjoerd and others) objected because it now
just looks like you added a statement about someone who ate lunch at a
library. That really is not very useful information for Wikidata and gives
the reader no way to confirm the information besides contacting the editor
(you) via the history page of the item. This is not acceptable behavior on
any Wiki project, and Wikidata is a wiki like any other. Here is a
reversion you object to, but I must say I agree with the reverter, sorry.
https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q27990022&type=revision&diff=616257669&oldid=517374868

Jane