Gerard,
you start from this query that I use for ListeriaBot
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_te%C5%BC_jest_kobiet%C4%85/Brakuj%C4%85ce/szwedzkie_pisarki
It lists articles about swedish woman writers that do not have article on polish Wikipedia.
Should be easy to modify it to your needs.

masti