I agree with Maarten and to add to that. It is a huge misconception that
CC0  makes data unreliable. It is only a legal statement about copyright,
nothing more, nothing less. Statements without proper references and
qualifiers make data unreliable, but Wikidata has a decent mechanism to
capture that needed provenance.