Hoi,
Bolderdash and Wikipedia think. When you think Wikipedia has quality, and
it has, it does not have absolute quality. I have added a lot of
information from Wikipedia to Wikidata and there is a lot that is plain
wrong from a data perspective, there are the errors and there is a lot that
is just missing. This is particularly true when the subject is not really
what people are interested in. Things like the Polk award, subdistricts of
Botswana the list is long. I am adding much of the information by hand, add
missing parts and the main use for the missing data is in the relations.

As I have said so often, quality of data is in having the same data in
multiple sources. It follows that the data that can safely be added to
Wikidata is the data where multiple sources agree on the represented facts.
This is done easiest by bots and indeed there algorithms are defined in
their code. When new data is included based on a multitude of sources, what
is the source? Particularly when data is inconsistent as multiple sources
cannot agree on specific data, sources become relevant but it is also where
you go into real research.

Arguably, when data sources differ, you easily get into disputed facts and
fake facts. This is where sourcing the facts becomes relevant. It is also
where you get into real research and where as a consequence the license of
the information becomes irrelevant.

In my opinion, we have grown up thinking in serial sourcing and
particularly when you apply this approach on data stores like Wikidata your
algorithms and thinking fails reality.
Thanks,
      GerardM