Hi Thad,

Thanks for asking the questions, and thanks Tobi for the pointers. Man,
what a lengthy post it was.

I understand that the post answered most of your questions. I think that it
is entirely possible to layer a prototype semantics over Wikidata, just as
the DL semantics have been layered over it. I don't remember if such work
has been done before.

Regarding ISO 5964, I think I probably have looked through it at some
point, but I don't remember it anymore. SKOS has certainly been a stronger
influence, and obviously OWL.

I hope that helps with the historical deep dive :) Lydia and I really
should write that book!

Cheers,
Denny