Hi Sandhya,
Sounds great. I will set up the session right now. I will send you the URL
for the meeting. You can pass it on to others.

Thank you.
Nellie


On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:59 AM, Sandhya Gunness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> HI Nellie, Its 16.00 here
> which means I'm 1 hour ahead//so great in terms of meeting times..How would
> 8 pm your time tomorrow sound? I'll be on skype too just in case I cannot
> reach u thru Wiziq
> Skype  me : sandhya.gunness
>
>
>
> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 3:50 PM, NELLIE DEUTSCH <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sandhya,
>> It is 14.50. What would you like to know about my PhD?
>> :)
>>
>>
>> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Sandhya Gunness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> That was fast..what time is it at your place now? Tonight is my in-laws
>>> wedding anniversary so really cannot..how  about tomorrow night?
>>> Let me know .. Wanted to ask you about ur PhD too
>>> Thanks
>>> Sandhya
>>>
>>>
>>> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 3:42 PM, NELLIE DEUTSCH <
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Sandhya,
>>>> The session recording include content, chat box and audio. Just say
>>>> when? Would tonight/tomorrow be convenient? If so at what time? I am very
>>>> flexible on the weekends.
>>>>
>>>> :)
>>>>
>>>> Nellie
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Sandhya Gunness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> HI Nellie,
>>>>> I guess you can set up a test meeting and we can all check Wiziq out at
>>>>> the same time. I really like Elluminate, though I wondered if we can save
>>>>> the audio files or the whole presentation together.
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>  Sandhya
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 3:07 PM, NELLIE DEUTSCH <
>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Barabara,
>>>>>>  WiZiQ is not only free, but it works beautifully.
>>>>>> :)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Nellie
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Barbara Dieu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hello Nellie,
>>>>>>> Although Wiziq (and Elluminate)  are convenient tools for
>>>>>>> conferences,
>>>>>>> they are not open -  you have to enroll to have access to the
>>>>>>> content,
>>>>>>> which remains property of the site (you cannot export it elsewhere).
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Although the setup I suggest demands a bit more effort on the part of
>>>>>>> the user, you could use Worldbriges for voice streaming and text chat
>>>>>>> , which you can recover and place elsewhere afterwards. The slides
>>>>>>>  or
>>>>>>> material being shown in Elluminate can be placed either on Slideshare
>>>>>>> or Zoho and made available  under a CC License to whoever wants to
>>>>>>> follow  them.
>>>>>>> http://worldbridges.org
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am almost sure Jeff Lebow would not mind streaming it out of the
>>>>>>> Otago Elluminate for a larger audience in other environments. This
>>>>>>> was
>>>>>>> already done so I know it works :-)
>>>>>>> Warm regards from Brazil,
>>>>>>> Bee
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Barbara Dieu
>>>>>>> http://dekita.org
>>>>>>> http://beewebhead.net
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Nellie Deutsch
>>>>>> Doctoral Student of Education
>>>>>> http://www.nelliemuller.com
>>>>>> http://www.integrating-technology.com/pd
>>>>>> http://www.building-relationship.com/education
>>>>>> http://blendedlear.ning.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Nellie Deutsch
>>>> Doctoral Student of Education
>>>> http://www.nelliemuller.com
>>>> http://www.integrating-technology.com/pd
>>>> http://www.building-relationship.com/education
>>>> http://blendedlear.ning.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Nellie Deutsch
>> Doctoral Student of Education
>> http://www.nelliemuller.com
>> http://www.integrating-technology.com/pd
>> http://www.building-relationship.com/education
>> http://blendedlear.ning.com
>>
>>
>
> >
>


-- 
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student of Education
http://www.nelliemuller.com
http://www.integrating-technology.com/pd
http://www.building-relationship.com/education
http://blendedlear.ning.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"WikiEducator" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to