May 10, 2008

I set up a test run informal session for May 10. Get your headsets and/
or webcam ready (chat box is also available) and join the live online
meeting at:
http://www.wiziq.com/tutorsession/session.aspx?JuX%2bgH%2b2GbZRVuBWGHCTYRMcYQI%2ba4LqxYH%2fdFvrFjy9krwjhySOU4PMZOHAFkpkwWUbP0GXNkk%3d
Please check the time in your area] to know when to log into the
meeting:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=10&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=676

Looking forward to "seeing" your there.

Nellie Deutsch