Hi Nellie,

I'm just back from my trip to Ottawa - still trying to brush off the jet
lag... perhaps a night-time conference in Canada - say somewhere between
5-10 pm on the west coast. I think that's the morning in New Zealand....and
people in Asia may also be reachable...

There's a neat application : www.worldtimeserver.com where you can check
multiple time zones, etc.

- Randy